Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Take Care


--
Directed by Yoann Lemoine:

I started learning illustration and animation at Emile Cohl School, Lyon, and screen-printing techniques at Swindon College, London. After college in 2004, I started illustrating in several magazines and children’s books, in France and the USA. At the same time, I joined a french production team and started to direct my first 3D-animated TV ads and music videos, before putting my eye to the camera for my first live shoots.

Today, I live between Paris and New York, mainly working as a film director in media such as video, 8 to 35mm film, 2D and 3D animation, Stop Motion, photography, illustration, painting, screen printing, sculpture, collage, knitting, holograms, and more… I’m a very curious person, constantly looking for avenues of expression that combine those different mediums.

Call me a do-it-yourselfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment